Chris and Cindy were only dating for a few months but they were serious enough for each other that they were ready to marry. But they have been putting it off because even presently they could hardly make time for each other as they had to pay student loans and credit card bills.
In these hardships, they decided to deal with their debt as a couple. Here are a few tips from them-
- First of all, they talked to each other frankly about their debts.
- They moved in together so that they do not have to pay separate rents.
- The electricity, water, and other utility bills also got divided.
- They consolidated their earnings and calculated how much they could save every month.
- They focused on their smaller debts first so that they could focus on the bigger problems clearly.
- Now that they were living together, they had enough time for each other as well.
When both you and your partner are suffering in the hands of debt, these tips can really help you. Though, they do not make much difference in your earning but they can significantly improve your savings. The best thing is that when you know you have someone that supports you can talk to them about your financial situation. If you are struggling with your debts or looking for financial advice visit nesteggfinancial.net today.